Nuffnang!



Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rexaz's Day.

Last saturday was actually Rexaz's Day and Year 1s actually
prepared all the foods. Supei and I actually prepared Egg mayo
sandwiches and so thankful that it taste nice. I meet Supei in the
afternoon and grab the stuff that we need at Gombak prime and
head to her house and start making. Then we were quite rushing
with time as we scared we might be late and I actually cut my
hand. After we done, we head to take bus and then train down
to Tampines. Took bus and had a short 5-10mins walk before
reaching Angela's condo.

(Spot me if you can)

Eat, Chat, Took photos and repeat the cycle until around 7.30pm.
We gather in the function room and they separated us for bonding
game - "Telephone". Did forfeit as our group lost in the game. But
anyway, it was a fun and enjoyable day.

And last but not least a whole group photo of Rexaz's photo that
I took from Rexaz's blog. Heehee, Goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment