Nuffnang!



Friday, June 28, 2013

Life.


Just feel like blogging so here I am blogging. Many thoughts came
across my mind recently when I have random chat/talk
with parents, friends and also Hanhui. Yes, is normal to have
thoughts after chat/talk because you tend to reflect.
Every day before I sleep I will just reflect about myself. 

I am just a person that loves freedom very much. Who doesn't,
Right? I know at times I just think about having fun,
enjoying myself and doing what I love/like and sometimes I make
people worry about me. If you know me well, I am someone
that willing to go crazy with anyone, willing to laugh as loud no
matter how others going to see me, willing to help my friends
no matter what, willing to do things for friends .. But the
one neglected the most was the one that care and worry
for me the most.

I am really thankful and glad that I have Hanhui in life;
He had always being there for me without fail.
I know I have always been very very busy with my school,
training, work and no time for you. Sometimes I do feel that I
really failed to give you what you need most. Idk what we
will face in the days to come but I will try to make time for you.
Is really gonna be very hard but .. I will still try.

Life for me since 16, was studying, training and working. I
know is hard to cope for my studies when I decided to work part
time (Subway) but I need to. Well, the beginning was tough but
as I get used to it I realise I can do it. Then during the long
break after my O level, I even took up another work (Office).
The period of time was the most terrible and tough time that
I'm glad I survived through. Then when O level result is
release, I didn't do well and went into Ite. I quit the office job.
And when I start school in college west Ite, I join volleyball.
So I have training sometimes and sometimes I work after
school. Then I took up another work(Events) and was still
able to cope though I’m always pack with things but still
manage to graduate with a Higher Nitec Information Tech
cert that bring me to RP but a course that was not what I chose.

When I started my journey in RP, I know life is not going to
be as easy as in Secondary school or Ite. And the
worst thing/part is after studying 2 years of a course that
I’m not really interested in Ite, not I’m gonna study
3 years of a course that I don’t even interested at all.
I still manage to cope currently as RP first year is all
the basic module, I’m just afraid of year 2 and 3. I’m thankful
that I have great classmate.

I stop working for Subway for last month and this month
too as NTU students are having holiday, so probably I will
get back to work probably end of July or start of Aug.
So I’m not really pack with things just that I join
Cheerleading IG in RP. Is not gonna be easy because IG
in RP really need a lot of commitment but I just hope
that I could press on. Currently I’m still able to cope and
next Monday is my last paper for UT 1. Time really flies.
Hopefully I will be able to manage all my things well.
(I really hate things clash, so please don’t.)

Lastly, I failed my TP that time and have alr book the
next slot and hopefully nothing going to clash with my TP.
And hopefully I can passed the 2nd. Need to save up
some money for TP too. Shall end here . . . . Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment