Nuffnang!



Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thursday was a bad day because I lost my phone in the gym. Yes, in the school gym. Why am I so careless? Why am I so forgetful? Why why why?

Today (Friday) I went to see the cctv and it remind me of the first week of school because I lost my phone and went to report lost. Sat at the exact table and chair, fill in the lost item form and watch the cctv for hours. Before that, I was alone and I did something very silly. I have a coin with me, so I flipped the coin and ask the coin: Will I find my phone back? If will, let the head face upward. So I flipped for 3 times and all was head. So I tell myself, my phone will be back. I wonder if I'm too naive? After which, I can't find the coin that I used to spin ... 

Anw, I have this gut feeling but Idk whether the gut feeling is right, but I hope is not but ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment