Nuffnang!



Tuesday, June 2, 2015


When does saying "forever", "always"
and "I love you" become so casual?
(These words can often heard now and then)

A few example: 

When you are in love with your partner, you will definitely say
"I love you very much", "You will be my only one forever" etc.
But do we say out because we mean it and know that it's gonna
happen or do we just say for that moment. 

When someone in the same class/cca you know became so close
to you and everything you all think and like are the same. We will
be like "Best friend forever" etc. But after not being in the same
class, everything change.

When you know someone is at their lowest, you will goes "I am
always here for you" etc. But it can make the person feel good at
that point because that someone will thought that he/she can
always count on you when they are feeling down, but what if
you happen not to be able to be there for him/her?

Many big words have become so casual that people don't even know if they
say it because they really mean it or ... That's really sad.

//

Recently, I have been reflecting a lot. I asked myself a lot of question
and some are still unanswered. But I know one day, all the questions
will be answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment