Nuffnang!



Tuesday, January 16, 2018


I’m 25 this year and as I look back, I really wondered what or how many things that I accomplished make me feel proud of myself. I am someone that I love to reflect, blog or to note down what happen in my life & I always have a dream to write a book about myself. I want to write about growing up... 

Well, today felt bad because my whole body feel unwell. You know you are falling sick when your whole body have this very sore feeling and that’s how I am feeling right now. At the same time, my mind seems like running non stop with all the unreal thoughts and mix feeling. And I know this is normal because we are all human. I just want to 大哭一场 right now. Literally. And just when I think things was bad, something make me feel worst. 


No comments:

Post a Comment