Nuffnang!



Monday, July 1, 2013

Start of July.



July started well, back to school as usual and OB was fun. I just love
the faci and he make the lesson interesting. No ppt but quiz by team
and really enjoy myself very much. Ohyah, we have a change of team
too. Then we ended quite early, and yay because I got time to do RJ ,
quiz and evaluation. So after doing everything, went to eat with
Fuhong and Jingkai then I went for my cheer. Had Napha and
I did my best and here is my result .  .  .  . Dont judge. Hahaha

Shuttle run : 10.3secs
Sit and reach : 48cm
Standing board jump : 220+ ?
Inclined pull up : 18
Sit up : 48 and lastly, 2.4km : To be updated

Glad that I manage to get all A and really thanks for all the
encouragement that we gave each other. Encouragement is really
something important. So after our Napha we get back our
cheer test result and I was surprise. Really congrats to everyone
that did well and for those that didn't don't be dishearten,
you can be better the next time. Let's just work hard
and press on. We got more to come. And to all my friends ,
"LET'S MAKE SURE WE IMPROVE &
PUSH OURSELVES A LITTLE MORE!"

Goal started - Day 1/31.

No comments:

Post a Comment