Nuffnang!



Sunday, July 14, 2013

2 weeks of July - Blessed.

Many good thing happen this July Im glad that things are on
the right track except some. Well, we cant expect to have 100%
happy life , right ? Because when life is bad, we wish for better
days. So yeah, Good days more than bad days for the past 2
weeks. Heehee, so here to share with you ... 

1st : Passed my Cheer test. *Need to work harder for Cheer test 2.

2nd : Got my own Laptop. *Thanks to CDAC!

3rd : Meet up with a few volleyball mates.

4th : Got my CDAC congratulatory pack.

 5th : Ite clique.

And saw they both at the same time.

6th : New kicks and socks.

Bad news was that my UT 1 grades was not very good and
I need to buck up as my UT 2 is this Friday. I have to work hard.
Press on and I believe I can! :D Goodnight.

'Dont forget to click on my nuffnang!'

No comments:

Post a Comment