Nuffnang!



Thursday, February 20, 2014

Last day of school.

Without knowing, time flies so quickly and is already the last day of Y1S2. Will be having UT3 next week and the thought of UT3 was quite scary because this semester I have a few tough module which I afraid I cant do well. But ... I need to. Dont really have time to study but I will try my best, just don't want to have any re-module. After UT3 will be having break but will be busy and pack with training. Really want to train hard and push myself for my first national. Not by words but action. After that, I will be in year 2 and gonna have a change classmate too. Hopefully I get to be in the same class with a few people that I know and that will help me with my studies. Cant really be independent for my studies and feel like a burden sometimes because of the course I am in. But .. really glad that I really have a few nice friends that really help me along the way throughout my year 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment