Nuffnang!



Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The truth.

Change is something constant in life and yes, we feel changes here and there, now and then. And changes really can make everything change that I can't even accepting it. But well, change is what we have to take & accept. Change is inevitable. Things change unexpected, people change even though they say they wont and worst is that they change to a person that they say they won't be. Was having some thoughts about change and happen to see a post that my coach posted at her fb and I find it quite true too. Sometimes people change because they can't get what they want. Also, I realize people also change when they afraid when they can't accept the reality and change because they assume things that have yet to happen and I feel so disappointed.

When I realize how much things have change around me, I really feel so so so different. I feel more than upset. I feel that I couldn't take it. I feel that is affected me. I feel so much that I don't even know what I am feeling. Sometimes I just wondering ...

No comments:

Post a Comment