Nuffnang!



Saturday, July 20, 2013

If you think I'm weak, You can try harder :)


Just feel like blogging this fake facebook account of me which
trying so hard to bring me down. I receive a msg from one of my
friend and so I get to know about it. Well, Idk why is this person
trying or doing this for but if you think you enjoy doing it then ...
I just feel abit sad for you because you cant be yourself that
you need to make an account of me to have friends or maybe
you just happy to be me. Continue and have fun stalking me and
post whatever you want.Just read at my title for this post again :D
"If you think I'm weak, You can try harder :)"

I don't really give a damn to you because I'm not so free and
I wont waste my time entertaining you. I have so many things
which are much more meaningful in life to do not like you. Heehee.
And oh yah, here's one previous incident which I recall ..


I just tell myself as long I live what I want and live my life to
the fullest, I'm happy enough. I don't do bad stuff or things
like these because I know I won't gain anything. But if you
gain happiness, carry on. I can proudly say that I have no one I
hate and don't hate anyone in life because is just wasting my
own time and adding one more problem/trouble to myself. I
don't think I have haters but even if I have, I can't do anything.
"Haters gonna hate, who cares."

No comments:

Post a Comment