Nuffnang!



Thursday, August 15, 2013

Busy me is so busy this Aug.

So busy throughout the past 2 weeks though there's a short
break as Hari Raya festive and National Day is together and
therefore the break is 4 days consecutive.

School.

There's cognitive project and computer programming project
which can kill me but glad that both is over. Cognitive project
due ytd and our group (Anas Jester and Fuhong) did a last
min wrap up to make everything better before that night
which all of us stay up late till midnight to do on google doc 
and skype together to communicate. Glad that we did a good
job for the project. Then for my computer programming is
individual work so I was struggling but only manage to get a
print out for the program. Hopefully the faci wont fail me ):
Other modules are still fine but we doing the last prototype for
Engineering design and we will start next tues. Hopefully it will
be a successful one. 

Training.

Every training have been very productive and I hope that I will
keep up what Im doing and of course to be consistent with my
stunts and after being consistent > aim to perfect it. Im also
got back my cheer test 2 result and it was alright but still have to
do better. 4 year 1s girls and about 8-9 year 1s guys are
selected to go Bangkok trip with senior and I'm one of them,
was happy but also need to work hard. Because is not easy
training with the people there. Need to train alot alot alot more
on my flexibility and gymnastic. One more month to train
myself before the Bangkok trip. Jiayou Cynthia, Press onnnn!!!

Working.

Have been working events during every weekends as I need to
if not I totally have no income for myself ): Because I have yet
to go back to Subway to work due to busy schedule this Aug
and 1 week of Sept will be having UT3. So most probably will
get back to work during the 2nd week of Sept. Trying hard to
work as many events as possible.

- Brother enlistment on the 13rd. See him in 2 weeks time!

- Color Run tomorrow , Can't wait!!!




Tmr is gonna be a very very long day for me. As I will be
having training in the morning, Color run in the evening and
Weibin's birthday celebration at night. So I promise myself
to sleep at 10pm or latest 11pm tonight!

Ps: Post should be updated yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment