Nuffnang!



Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm Backkkkkkkkk!


Yes, Am finally back after 3 months of not blogging. Always wanted
to blog but I'm just too busy and lazy I guess. And for the past
3 months for not blogging, there's many things that I wanted to blog
about but well I'm just gonna do a sum up. So .. Let's start from

PART ONE.
(Aug till Sept)

Color Run + Weibin's Birthday.

Was a fun and an awesome experience with these girls.
So glad to experience the first color run in Singapore :)


Though after the run I didn't manage to stay for the after run event
as I have to rush to bath and rush to Weibin's birthday celebration
and the worst thing is the stain just cannot be wash away but
after a few days the stain did go off :)


So I actually rush to get a cake at bakerzin after I done prepare
and head to PP to find them and glad that he enjoy that night.
All the girls and him. (Pic above)


All the guys and him. Missing Zhenghao.

Pizza hut w some Y1S1 mates.

The awesome ones. Missing Jingkai.


Overflow of fooooooooods.

Fit's 21st Birthday!

Make a trip to Yio chu kang to meet them after my school
while I keep in contact with Yanni without letting Fit know and
surprise her at the Mrt station. Glad that it was a successful one
and acc them to Amk ite awhile before heading home.

That night + A day of tour with them.

A day to gather tgt as we ended our UT and before our holiday.
Also, To have a advance birthday celebration for Arvin!
Too much fun that we went crazy together.


Walk around with them and Natasha. And dine in at LPS
and train back. An enjoyable walk with them.

Shiwei Qinaide 21st Birthday!

So glad to know you during work at Subway and thanks
for being such a nice Qinaide to me. Hope you did enjoy your
21st and shall meet up soon with you, alright! :)

Yingying bf 20th Birthday!

I did a small collage book for her and we surprise her at 12am
and it wasn't really successful and you can see I'm been cover with
flour as I attack her the moment she come out from her house lift
and Gavin aimming quite bad. Haha, But afterall she did enjoy her
birthday surprise. Primary school friends till now and counting!

Mid autumn festival with Rexaz.

Enjoyable night at Bishan Active Park with games,
lanterns and candles. Great night spend with them :)

Part Two coming up tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment