Nuffnang!



Tuesday, November 19, 2013

PART TWO.
(Sept till Nov)

Bangkok trip - Exchange w RSU.

A great trip that I learn a lot, laugh a lot, cry a lot and enjoy a lot.
So glad to have this opportunity and thank Coach and Ms Bee
for giving me this opportunity. Thanks to everyone for being so
encouraging to me during the trip. Not forgetting the whole RSU
that made our trip so successful!  


R & R on one of the day during the whole trip. 


Rexaz and Rsu. Lastly, we have also been feature in OSG monthly
October 2013 issue in RP. Click here!

Training Camp.

Because the shirt we wearing is exchange by all the hardship
that we been through for the 3D2N training camp. You can never
know what Rexaz go through during the training camp unless
you are part of us. Together We Are One Rexaz ♥

Grub before school reopen.

Ca Che Chi Du Ku, Hahaha. No one will ever know what it
mean only us! Lol. And is kind of lame.


Coach's Birthday!

"My coach is the best coach in the whole wide world."

Rextro.

Read on @ Rexaz's Blog! An enjoyable 1st D&D with Rexaz.

Deepavali lunch at Arvin's house.

When it comes to food, full strength.

Ohyes, Is Y1S2 already. Time flies! 


It is also problem 5 this week already, which means UT 1 is around
the corner. Need to really study hard and pull up my GPA for
UT1 since is just 5 problem. Is not easy but I must try my best and
study what I can. Anw, my Y1S2 classmates are as nice as Y1S1.
And glad that I have a few Y1S1 classmates same class as me.
Nothing much but well, is gonna be another 4 busy months ahead so
press on and I can do it. Giving up is never in my dictionary!

- Sometimes I do feel tired, feel like give up, feel the pain of everything
but tough times not gonna last. Tough people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment